We’re in this together!
Travel in the current environment requires a collaborative social contract; we all need to do our part. As we look forward to hosting you, we are carefully considering all of the things that we can do to keep you safe and healthy. However, we need you to be our partners in this endeavor. While you visit with us, we ask you to follow our Lark Community Expectations which include, but are not limited to:
- Employees will wear a mask at all times while on property
- Guests must wear a face mask at all times in all public areas
- Guests are asked to keep distance between themselves and other parties
- Our team will continue to use industry leading sanitation practices and products in all areas of the property
Please contact the hotel directly to curate your visit to be as “touchless” as you desire. From check-in to guest room refreshes and guest room amenities, everything we do can be done “invisibly” if you prefer.
Additionally, through 2021 we have relaxed our cancellation policy to allow individual room reservation cancellations or changes up to 48 hours prior to your check-in, without penalty.
These are just a few of the things that we are doing at our hotels and restaurants:
- We will be warm and welcoming, as always—just from behind a mask, or through a text. We will tailor our interactions with you to what you are comfortable with.
- Guests, vendors, and our team are required to wear a mask in public areas of our hotels and restaurants.
- Our team's health will be screened daily. If anyone is showing signs of being sick, they will be sent home.
- Additional sanitizing products will be made available to you in public areas.
- Housekeeping will be doing extra cleaning and sanitizing using industry-leading products to disinfect all areas of the property.
- In order to ensure enough time to sanitize guest rooms between stays, check-in will begin at 4 pm and check out will be at 11 am. We will not be able to offer late check outs.
- We will define our food and beverage offerings across our portfolio based on the local and state guidance to keep you and our team safe.