New England Micro Wedding
Everything you need for your perfect, intimate New England micro wedding.
Lark Hotels has always offered the perfect venues for your intimate, unique, hand-crafted event—and we’re still here and ready to host your New England micro wedding or small group event! Brides and grooms everywhere are grappling with a changing world and a changing wedding and events climate—but there’s a silver lining. Micro weddings can solve all your concerns.
At Lark Hotels we’ve long been huge fans of the more intimate, more personal, smaller-scale affairs. While they’ve been gaining popularity in recent years, we think it’s likely they’ll continue to be on the rise with our changing and challenging social environment these days. And we think our favorite reasons for keeping it small will convince you it's the only way to go:
- You're keeping your loved ones safe, happy, and healthy. We all know the responsibility that comes with event planning—never more so than during the time of COVID-19. Don't add the stress of potentially exposing people to potential harm... keep it small with a New England micro wedding!
- You actually get to BE with everyone! Take the advice of some of us (ahem) who had big, 150+-guest weddings. You'll be lucky to even say 'hi' to everyone, much less spend quality time with almost any of them. Micro weddings less than 50 people allow you the truly intimate affair many people only wish they would have hosted. In fact, our boutique hotels that are perfect for micro weddings, ranging from 8 to 30+ rooms—which allow you to book the entire property for your guests, and have your own private venue to yourself for as many days as you like.
- No "required" guests. You know that former boss or cousin-twice-removed your mom thinks you HAVE to invite? Well, when you can only invite a select few that's the easiest out there is!
- It gets to be what you want it to be, where you want it to be. Simply put, if you're interested in an outside-of-the-box affair—if unique style, amazing destinations, and boutique settings are your thing—we have an incredible assortment of options for you. See below for our boutique hotels that also make the perfect backdrop for your New England micro-wedding or other special event.
- Money, money, money. Need we say more? Smaller wedding = fewer dollars.