Please wait while we find your lowest rate.
On a Lark Club Rules & Restrictions
Each time you stay at any Lark Hotel, your points will be tracked automatically. You’ll receive 2 points for a full-rate stay of any length. Discounted stays earn 1 point.
Once you’ve earned 20 points, we'll email you a redemption code to use for a complimentary night at the Lark Hotel of your choice. Use this code when you call to book or when you book online. It’s that easy!
Due to the small nature of our hotels, the following guidelines apply when earning Club credits:
- Club credit is only available to members and is non-transferrable
- 20 points must be accrued within a 5-year period to receive a free night
- Club credit must be redeemed within one year of accruing the 20 points to receive a free night
- Your free night is subject to availability and minimum stay requirements
- Room is chosen by the hotel unless it is booked as part of a longer stay
- Reservations must be made by calling the hotel directly or by booking online through the hotel’s website or the Lark Hotels website. All reservations made through online travel agents (including, but not limited to, booking.com, hotels.com, jetsetter.com, mr&mrssmith.com, and hoteltonight.com) are not eligible for Club credit.
- Please know we will never share your name or information with anyone
- You must always identify yourself as a club member when booking your stay. That way we can prepare your welcome gift and easily track your points.
- And, don’t worry, use of the “$30 Off Lark Card” you receive each time you stay at a Lark Hotel does not constitute a discount!