Lark Hotels Holiday Pop-Up Shop
Join us on Newbury Street December 13-18!
In keeping with our goal to shake up the traditional ideas of a hotel stay, this season Lark will be hosting a week long pop-up shop at 144 Newbury Street in Boston (at the corner of Dartmouth Street) from December 13-18, 2016.
We'll be giving holiday shoppers a first glimpse of (and even a chance to win a stay in) the signature Lark Suite at our newest renovated property (opening summer 2017) in Salem, Massachusetts: The Hotel Salem. The Queen Suite at our daringly-designed Newport, Rhode Island hotel Gilded, will also be on display, along with our favorite finds at many of our other properties.
What you'll find:
- Long requested by our guests, for the first time shoppers will be able to purchase Lark Hotels' deluxe microfiber sheet sets at the pop-up in addition to hand-selected items from LATHER, Lark's exclusive bath amenities partner
- Some of our favorite "Lark Loves" design elements (think pillows, art, even select furniture) will be on display with iPads set up to order your own
- Visitors will be able to book and gift hotel stays through an onsite concierge team and gift card sales
- In the evening hours, we'll offer a series of DIY instructional demonstrations and style showcases from some of Boston’s own makers and artisans
- Tuesday, December 13 – 6-8 pm: One-night trunk show highlighting the customizable fashions from Massachusetts-based Ellie Kai
- Wednesday, December 14 – 6-8 pm: Jewelry shopping event with Boston’s M. Flynn designs
- Thursday, December 15 – 6-8 pm: Holiday table design, seasonal DIY decor, and festive flower arrangement workshops led by local social media influencers
- Saturday, December 17 – 1-5 pm: Complimentary head, neck and hand massages with products from LATHER, Lark’s own bath amenities partner
For a preview of the items that will be on display at the pop-up (and already for sale via the links provided), check out our Pop-Up Gift Shop Page!